To operate a business in the City of Lake Winnebago you must have a city issued occupational license. If your business includes retail sales, you must also have a State of Missouri Sales Tax Number.
occupational licenses questions may be directed (816) 537-6778.
Applicants must provide the following to City Hall in order to begin processing a occupational license.
- Occupational License Application
- State of Missouri No Tax Due Certificate (if retail sales)
- Certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance (required for any type of contractor) or an Affidavit of Exemption from Worker’s Compensation
Certificates of Insurance must name the City of Lake Winnebago, Missouri as a certificate holder.
Term of License
- occupational licenses expire December 31st every year
- occupational license fee $50